April 27, 2009

Insanity

The Consequences
Overload of my senses

Here’s the book of my songs
Watch me rip up the pages
Don’t know what today is
And now I don’t want to change this

I’ve, I’ve, I’ve gone insane
Feel, Feel, Feel the pain
I, I, I, can’t explain
It, It, It controls me
Lost, Lost, Lost my mind
One, One, One of a Kind
Need, Need, Need to unwind
Insanity

Everybody out there thinks that they want it
I was the same, wanted money just to flaunt it
Go for it, if you want to take the chance, risk it
All I have to say is just be careful with your wishes
It will be a while before you know what the real price is
I have been there, I have made my sacrifices

I just love my life
I’d relive it any day, but never live it twice
What is it with people thrown over the balcony
Paparazzi, Please Don’t leave Me
Burning up in a fire
I walk a thin wire

I should be in an urn
Hahahahahahaha, What is so funny
But what would be worse
Would be ending up in a hearse
Purse

Flakes, Aches, Pancakes, Make it
For goodness sake, Take it

Origami
Want my mommy

Pillow on my head
Willow in the field
Yellow sunshine rays
Cuckoo birds chime clock

Chinese, Checkers, Chicken Twinkie
Norwegian, Noodles, No-winky

Items that are unnecessary
Nevermind all other things like me
Stones, Cucumber, Listen, Basket
Aloe vera, Warning Labels, Sandwich meat, Ironing boards
Nailpolish, Therefore, Thursday, Athens
Eagles, Panic, Whisper, Diamonds

Sanity

No comments:

Post a Comment